What Will You?Learn?
Designed to help experienced Java,.NET, C/C++, and other object-oriented?developers learn how to use?PHP, this course rapidly reviews basic through?advanced PHP constructs, so you can learn:
- The differences between PHP and other commonly used languages.
- How to adapt your existing programming, design, and implementation skills for PHP development.
- How to use?advanced PHP,?web-development methodologies, enterprise frameworks, and best practices?to create innovative?web and backend mobile applications.?
- How to define and use the components of PHP syntax, language, and structure.
- How to set up a development environment and configure the PHP runtime environment.
You need at least 2 years of professional software development experience.?
This online class provides 3-hour, instructor-led lectures that include?practical examples and hands-on?exercises. You will receive a participant course guide, with lecture notes,?exercises, and a security-practice application.
You can also have this class taught by an instructor at your site.
Registration, Terms, and Conditions
1, 3, 8, 10, 15 & 17
|Milan and Rome|
Contact?Elena Brambilla?with questions about the courses.
Special Offer: Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save money.?We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].